At Your Service….
When listing Your home, our priority is to make your transaction a seamless process! Our Marketing and Strategic Actions ensure the highest offer in the least amount of time. Allow our knowledge and experience to guide you through this process…Providing you with impeccable service and results which are second to none!
As a Top Arizona REALTOR®, Shivani has a proven track record!
- Locally Ranked -Top 1% through the local REALTOR® board.
- Statewide Ranked – Top 1% out of 30,000 AZ Realtors.
- Nationally Ranked – Top 1% by The Wall Street Journal.
- Over 450 Successfully Closed Short Sales.
- Member in Good Standing with SEVRAR, AAR, & NAR.
Expert Analysis on Pricing, Marketing, & Sales Strategies
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
- Schedule a professional photographer to take “perfect” digital photos of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites.
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings and install a For Sale Sign to generate Buyer calls.
- Display your home to our sales staff and other agents by hosting a broker caravan.
- Create a custom color photo brochure outlining the key property features.
- Feature your home on over 100 Internet sites like (REMAX.com, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Google, Yahoo, Homes.com, ZBuyer, etc.)
- Produce a customized video tour for prospective buyers.
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS & Internet presentations for your approval.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings and all showing activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and latest market activity to adjust as needed to get your home SOLD.
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to ensure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Open escrow, review preliminary title report, and order all pertinent HOA documents.
- Oversee the loan approval process and appraisal scheduling to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.